Need an Oklahoma City DUI Attorney? Then trust an experience Oklahoma DUI lawyer to take your case.
If you’re at this website, we’re guessing that you, or a member of your family, were arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol (DWI / DWAI / DUI) or illegal drugs. And are in need of an Oklahoma DUI lawyer. Alcohol-related offenses are among the most common in the State of Oklahoma. The legal consequences for these offenses can be devastating and life-altering (imprisonment, fines, loss of driver’s license, loss of employment, increase in insurance premiums, etc.).
In situations such as these, there exist two major concerns:
- How will this affect my driving privileges in the future?
- will I have to spend time in jail?
The effects of an alcohol related offense can be devastating and cause for much anxiety. It is important that you retain the assistance of an experienced Oklahoma DUI attorney to protect how your DUI / DWI arrest in Oklahoma will impact you directly.
As the date of your trial encroaches, you are left with two choices:
- Hire a public defender
- Hire an experienced Oklahoma DUI attorney
It goes without mentioning the type of help you’ll receive with the first option. The best probably you have in minimizing your problems will be to hire Oklahoma City DUI attorney Elliot Crawford.
- Elliot Crawford has experience in successful Oklahoma DWI & Oklahoma Criminal Defense cases. This includes trial experience.
- Elliot Crawford is a Cum Laude Graduate of the Oklahoma City University School of Law and named Oklahoma Super Lawyer Rising Star in the area of Oklahoma criminal defense, an honor bestowed upon only 2.5% of Oklahoma’s attorney’s.
- Elliot Crawford’s experience gives him a significant advantage when handling your Oklahoma DUI case because he’s formed very strong ties with law enforcement agencies and prosecutors across the state of Oklahoma.
And when you combine a lengthy, successful DWI & Criminal Defense background, you have an effective lawyer for Oklahoma DUI defense.
So, take the next step and call us at 405-519-3796. We’ll answer all of your questions and will likely have a few of our own. We are honest and upfront, and will let you know if we believe we can help your case. The call is free with no obligation on your part.
No matter where you live in Oklahoma, call Oklahoma DUI lawyer Elliot Crawford. Or, if you prefer, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Please don’t put this off. When you or a family member have been arrested for DUI in Oklahoma, it’s critical to move quickly because evidence and other facts need to be collected as soon as possible. The more immediate a professional Oklahoma City DUI Attorney can get can get started on your case, the better off you will be.